Class one teacher | The Hague
We are looking for an enthusiastic primary school teacher to join us as the new Class One teacher in the new academic year (August 2021).
Well-qualified candidates possess:
- Good knowledge of, and appreciation for, Waldorf education;
- Waldorf teacher training;
- Experience teaching in a Waldorf school;
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Primary Education plus a permanent teaching license to teach at primary level;
- Full (C2 level) or native fluency in English;
- A pioneering spirit and positive attitude;
- Preferably an EU passport.
Ideal candidate would be DUO certified to teach in the Netherlands, however if you are not, we are able to assist in DUO acquisition.
In these early years of development, we are working closely as a small team to support our new school’s growth.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining our adventure, or if you want to know more, we would love to hear from you to explore the possibilities.